J.P. Morgan analyst Chris Schott maintained a Hold rating on Regeneron on September 19 and set a price target of $725.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $704.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Schott is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Regeneron is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $760.67, which is a 6.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 8, Jefferies also upgraded the stock to Hold with a $675.00 price target.
Baudax Bio (BXRX)
In a report released today, Gregory Aurand from Noble Financial maintained a Buy rating on Baudax Bio, with a price target of $2.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $0.28, close to its 52-week low of $0.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Aurand is ranked #7751 out of 7977 analysts.
Baudax Bio has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $2.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on REGN:
- WSP Completes Acquisition of the Environment & Infrastructure Business of John Wood Group plc, Expanding Its Environmental Leadership
- Zealand Pharma Announces Oral Presentation of Phase 2 Data for BI 456906 at the 58th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD)
- Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) – A NAT Suexmax tanker today commenced a one year Time Charter contract
- Isoray To Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year End 2022 Financial Results on September 28, 2022
- Super League Executives to Share Expertise in Advertising and Gaming with Upcoming Speaking Engagements