Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Premier (PINC – Research Report) and Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Robert W. Baird analyst Eric Coldwell maintained a Hold rating on Premier on July 18 and set a price target of $41.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $37.30.
According to TipRanks.com, Coldwell is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Premier has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $43.40.
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical (RARE)
Robert W. Baird analyst Joel Beatty maintained a Hold rating on Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical on July 18 and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $52.89, close to its 52-week low of $45.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Beatty is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $108.60, a 94.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, Wedbush also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $70.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PINC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Domino’s Pizza (DPZ) and Cleanaway Waste Management Ltd. (OtherTSPCF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Bank of America (BAC) and Prologis (PLD)
- BTIG Remains a Buy on Akoya Biosciences (AKYA)
- SVB Securities Maintains Their Buy Rating on Prometheus Biosciences (RXDX)
- SVB Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Centogene NV (CNTG)