Option Care Health (OPCH)
Deutsche Bank analyst Pito Chickering reiterated a Buy rating on Option Care Health on July 27 and set a price target of $39.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $33.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Chickering is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Option Care Health with a $39.40 average price target, implying a 18.5% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Lake Street also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $45.00 price target.
In a report released today, David Turkaly from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Teleflex, with a price target of $370.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $245.69, close to its 52-week low of $235.58.
According to TipRanks.com, Turkaly is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Teleflex has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $320.00.
BTIG analyst David Larsen maintained a Hold rating on Teladoc on July 27. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $35.60, close to its 52-week low of $27.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Larsen has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Teladoc is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $40.07, implying a 13.6% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Goldman Sachs also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $36.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on OPCH:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Automatic Data Processing (ADP), Meta Platforms (META) and Qualcomm (QCOM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Ashland (ASH) and Anglo American (OtherAAUKF)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Amazon (AMZN), Columbia Sportswear (COLM) and Conagra Brands (CAG)
- Analyst Explains Why They Downgraded Their Rating on Aspen Technology, Inc. (AZPN)
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals (RPHM) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird