Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Omeros (Research Report).
Needham analyst Serge Belanger maintained a Hold rating on Omeros today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $6.20.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Omeros with a $4.00 average price target.
Atossa Therapeutics (ATOS)
In a report released yesterday, Jason McCarthy from Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Atossa Therapeutics, with a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $0.98, close to its 52-week low of $0.84.
According to -40.0% and a 13.3% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics, Brooklyn ImmunoTherapeutics, and SELLAS Life Sciences Group.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Atossa Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $5.75.
PDS Biotechnology (PDSB)
In a report released today, Robert LeBoyer from Noble Financial reiterated a Buy rating on PDS Biotechnology, with a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.32, close to its 52-week low of $2.91.
PDS Biotechnology has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.25, implying a 274.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 8, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $15.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on OMER:
- Outlook Therapeutics Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 and Reiterates Key Anticipated Near-Term Milestones
- Health Catalyst to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- These Stocks Are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Wednesday
- NewLake Capital Partners Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results
- Patriot Discovers New Lithium Pegmatite Cluster On-Trend with the CV5 Pegmatite and Samples 3.73% Li2O, Corvette Property, Quebec