Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Neurocrine (NBIX – Research Report) and Pfizer (PFE – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
SVB Securities analyst Marc Goodman maintained a Hold rating on Neurocrine on June 29 and set a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $99.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Goodman is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Neurocrine is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $110.00, implying a 12.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 28, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $93.00 price target.
In a report issued on June 30, David Risinger from SVB Securities maintained a Hold rating on Pfizer, with a price target of $55.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $52.31.
According to TipRanks.com, Risinger is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pfizer with a $58.64 average price target, which is a 12.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 28, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $57.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NBIX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Trip.com Group Ltd. Sponsored ADR (TCOM), UniFirst (UNF) and Cintas (CTAS)
- Blueprint Medicines (BPMC) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- SVB Securities Believes Eli Lilly & Co (LLY) Won’t Stop Here
- SVB Securities Thinks Avadel Pharmaceuticals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) Receives a Hold from SVB Securities