In a report issued on May 23, Thomas Smith from SVB Securities reiterated a Buy rating on MannKind, with a price target of $5.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $4.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Smith ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for MannKind with a $5.60 average price target, a 33.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 23, Cantor Fitzgerald also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $6.50 price target.
SVB Securities analyst Andrew Berens maintained a Buy rating on Seagen on May 23. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $133.47.
According to TipRanks.com, Berens is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Seagen is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $165.14, representing a 19.0% upside. In a report released yesterday, JMP Securities also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $157.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MNKD:
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Their Hold Rating on South Jersey Industries (SJI)
- Evercore ISI Keeps a Buy Rating on JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)
- Evercore ISI Thinks Advance Auto Parts’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: VMware (VMW), Zoom Video Communications (ZM) and AvePoint (AVPT)
- NetApp (NTAP) Receives a Hold from Stifel Nicolaus