Madrigal Pharmaceuticals (MDGL)
JMP Securities analyst Jonathan Wolleben reiterated a Buy rating on Madrigal Pharmaceuticals today and set a price target of $182.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $64.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolleben is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Madrigal Pharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $148.86, a 122.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 3, SVB Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $145.00 price target.
In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Haemonetics. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $82.42, close to its 52-week high of $85.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Haemonetics has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $86.83.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MDGL:
- Syros Pharmaceuticals Stock (NASDAQ:SYRS): Worse than a Powerball Lottery Ticket?
- Needham Remains a Buy on Ceragon Networks (CRNT)
- ReShape Lifesciences™ to Announce Financial Results for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2022, and Provide Corporate Update
- As Subtropical Storm Nicole approaches Florida, Verizon is ready
- Akerna Corp. Announces Intent to Effect Reverse Stock Split