Irhythm Technologies (IRTC)
BTIG analyst Marie Thibault reiterated a Buy rating on Irhythm Technologies yesterday and set a price target of $178.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $153.42, close to its 52-week high of $169.54.
According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Irhythm Technologies is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $165.57, a 5.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 1, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $185.00 price target.
CytomX Therapeutics (CTMX)
In a report released yesterday, Mara Goldstein from Mizuho Securities maintained a Hold rating on CytomX Therapeutics, with a price target of $4.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $1.63, close to its 52-week low of $1.19.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldstein is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on CytomX Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $4.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on IRTC:
- Why Meta Platforms Stock Can Rebound Nicely from Here
- Floor & Decor Holdings (FND) Receives a Buy from Wells Fargo
- MSP Recovery Announces LifeWallet Implementation Program at Cano Health Medical Centers
- Mizuho Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on Synaptics (SYNA)
- Ferrari (RACE) was Upgraded to a Hold Rating at Kepler Capital