Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Innate Pharma SA (IPHYF – Research Report) and Demant (WILLF – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Innate Pharma SA (IPHYF)
Innate Pharma SA received a Hold rating and a EUR3.10 price target from Kepler Capital analyst Clémence Thiers on August 8. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.78, close to its 52-week low of $2.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Thiers is ranked #5309 out of 8001 analysts.
Innate Pharma SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.20.
In a report issued on August 8, Maja Pataki from Kepler Capital maintained a Hold rating on Demant, with a price target of DKK290.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $37.75, close to its 52-week low of $37.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Pataki is ranked #7895 out of 8001 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Demant is a Hold with an average price target of $41.77.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on IPHYF:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CNH Industrial (CNHI) and Siemens Energy (OtherSMEGF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Post Holdings (POST) and Shift Technologies (SFT)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Technology Names: Huntington Ingalls (HII) and Radware (RDWR)
- Treace Medical Concepts (TMCI) Gets a Buy from BTIG
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Receives a Buy from Barclays