Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Inari Medical (NARI – Research Report) and Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM – Research Report).
Inari Medical (NARI)
In a report released today, Travis Steed from Bank of America Securities maintained a Buy rating on Inari Medical, with a price target of $105.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $58.62, close to its 52-week low of $50.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Steed is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Inari Medical has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $88.33.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM)
Morgan Stanley analyst Vikram Purohit maintained a Hold rating on Axsome Therapeutics on February 3 and set a price target of $86.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $68.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Purohit is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Axsome Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $109.30.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NARI:
- Inari Medical to Participate Virtually at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference
- Inari Medical price target lowered to $65 from $75 at Truist
- Penumbra price target raised to $270 from $240 at BTIG
- Inari Medical director sells $3.68M in common stock
- Inari:1st patient enrolled in ‘clinical outcomes’ study of ClotTriever for DVT