HCA Healthcare (HCA)
Jefferies analyst Brian Tanquilut reiterated a Buy rating on HCA Healthcare today and set a price target of $275.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $202.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Tanquilut is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
HCA Healthcare has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $226.33, representing a 7.8% upside. In a report issued on July 11, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $220.00 price target.
Zai Lab (ZLAB)
In a report issued on July 22, Michael Yee from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Zai Lab, with a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $43.87, close to its 52-week low of $22.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Yee is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Zai Lab is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $136.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HCA:
- All Eyes on Q2 Results as Credit Suisse Looks to Cut Costs
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Two Harbors (TWO)
- J.P. Morgan Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Pennantpark Investment (PNNT)
- Snap Stock: Suffering from Price Drops and Analyst Downgrades
- J.P. Morgan Maintains Their Buy Rating on Annaly Capital (NLY)