Eli Lilly & Co (LLY)
Mizuho Securities analyst Vamil Divan reiterated a Buy rating on Eli Lilly & Co yesterday and set a price target of $293.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $243.84.
According to TipRanks.com, Divan ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Eli Lilly & Co has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $289.94, a 22.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 3, Cantor Fitzgerald also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $335.00 price target.
BTIG analyst Ryan Zimmerman maintained a Buy rating on Alcon yesterday and set a price target of $92.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $78.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Zimmerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Alcon has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $89.09.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LLY:
- BTIG Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Atricure (ATRC)
- Deutsche Bank Keeps Their Buy Rating on Wynn Resorts (WYNN)
- Alliance Global Partners Reiterates a Buy Rating on Cinedigm (CIDM)
- BMO Capital Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Welltower (WELL)
- Stifel Nicolaus Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Ulta Beauty (ULTA)