CTI BioPharma (CTIC)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Benjamin Burnett maintained a Buy rating on CTI BioPharma yesterday and set a price target of $6.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $5.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Burnett has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on CTI BioPharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $8.50, representing a 61.3% upside. In a report issued on June 4, Brookline Capital Markets also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $12.00 price target.
Turning Point Therapeutics (TPTX)
In a report issued on June 10, Bradley Canino from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Hold rating on Turning Point Therapeutics, with a price target of $76.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $74.28, close to its 52-week high of $83.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Canino ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Turning Point Therapeutics is a Hold with an average price target of $73.43, implying a -1.0% downside from current levels. In a report issued on June 3, Wedbush also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $76.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CTIC:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Technology Picks
- Global Consumer Acquisition Corp. Announces Extension of Completion Window to September 11, 2022
- Three Valley Copper Announces MTV Files for Creditor Protection in Chile
- Cogent Biosciences Announces Pricing of Upsized Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock and Pre-funded Warrants
- PureGold Announces Granting of Stock Options