BMO Capital analyst Matthew Borsch maintained a Buy rating on Cigna today and set a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $217.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Borsch is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Cigna has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $260.77.
BioNano Genomics (BNGO)
Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on BioNano Genomics on February 2 and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.06, close to its 52-week low of $1.81.
According to TipRanks.com, McCarthy ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on BioNano Genomics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $8.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Hasbro (HAS) and Amazon (AMZN)
- Synaptics (SYNA) Receives a Rating Update from a Top Analyst
- Amazon (AMZN): New Buy Recommendation for This Technology Giant
- Maxim Group Keeps Their Buy Rating on Tetra Tech (TTEK)
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Microchip (MCHP), New Relic (NEWR)