H.C. Wainwright analyst Edward White maintained a Buy rating on Chimerix today and set a price target of $24.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.62, close to its 52-week low of $4.75.
According to TipRanks.com, White has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Chimerix with a $20.00 average price target, implying a 247.8% upside from current levels. In a report released today, JonesTrading also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $14.00 price target.
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE)
In a report released today, Serge Belanger from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Zynerba Pharmaceuticals. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $2.17, equals to its 52-week low of $2.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Belanger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Zynerba Pharmaceuticals is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CMRX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cassava Sciences (SAVA), Precigen (PGEN) and BioCardia (BCDA)
- Target Blasts Up with New Earnings Report Win
- FRESNILLO (FNLPF) Receives a Hold from Berenberg Bank
- Colliers Securities Maintains a Hold Rating on Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC)
- LifeSci Capital Reiterates Their Buy Rating on ALX Oncology Holdings (ALXO)