BioNTech SE (BNTX)
In a report released today, Robert Burns from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on BioNTech SE, with a price target of $366.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $176.57.
According to TipRanks.com, Burns is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for BioNTech SE with a $276.36 average price target.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Ram Selvaraju reiterated a Buy rating on Genmab today and set a price target of $47.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $34.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Selvaraju is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Genmab is a Hold with an average price target of $47.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BNTX:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Immunovant’s Stock is Going to Recover
- LendingClub (LC) Gets a Buy Rating from Wedbush
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Susquehanna Reiterates a Buy Rating on Keysight Technologies (KEYS)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: ObsEva SA (OBSV), Inozyme Pharma (INZY)