BioNTech SE (BNTX)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Robert Burns reiterated a Hold rating on BioNTech SE today and set a price target of $330.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $345.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Burns is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on BioNTech SE is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $318.40, which is a -9.3% downside from current levels. In a report issued on August 27, UBS also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $300.00 price target.
Anixa Biosciences (ANIX)
In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Anixa Biosciences, with a price target of $11.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $5.48.
According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Anixa Biosciences with a $11.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BNTX:
- Investors Bancorp Snaps Up Eight Berkshire Bank Branches
- Affirm Stock Holding Firm with Investors
- H.C. Wainwright Maintains Their Hold Rating on Nordic American Tanker (NAT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ligand Pharma (LGND) and Mesoblast (MESO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Renesola (SOL), Coinbase Global (COIN) and Zoom Video Communications (ZM)