BioMarin Pharmaceutical (BMRN)
BioMarin Pharmaceutical received a Hold rating and a $70.00 price target from Wedbush analyst Andreas Argyrides today. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $75.08, close to its 52-week low of $71.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Argyrides has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for BioMarin Pharmaceutical with a $108.21 average price target.
In a report released today, Mayank Mamtani from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on Medicinova, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $2.49, close to its 52-week low of $2.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Mamtani has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Medicinova with a $6.00 average price target, a 135.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 8, Maxim Group also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $6.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BMRN:
- Cogent Biosciences Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Orla Mining Expands into Nevada with Acquisition of Gold Standard Ventures
- Eloro Resources Provides Update on the Preliminary Metallurgical Testwork Program for the Iska Iska Silver-Tin Polymetallic Project, Potosi Department, Bolivia
- Grab awarded “AA” MSCI ESG rating
- Cenovus acquiring outstanding 50% interest in Sunrise oil sands asset