BELLUS Health (BLU)
RBC Capital analyst Gregory Renza maintained a Buy rating on BELLUS Health today and set a price target of $11.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $5.40.
According to TipRanks.com, Renza has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
BELLUS Health has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $11.28.
In a report released today, Peter Welford from Jefferies downgraded AstraZeneca to Hold. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $55.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Welford is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on AstraZeneca is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $73.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BLU:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Essex Property (ESS), AvalonBay (AVB) and Healthequity (HQY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Broadcom (AVGO), Coupa Software (COUP) and Gitlab (GTLB)
- Tuesday’s Pre-Market: Here’s What You Need to Know Before the Market Opens
- DocGo (DCGO) Receives a Buy from Needham
- SCYNEXIS (SCYX) Gets a Buy Rating from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co.