There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Astria Therapeutics (ATXS – Research Report) and Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Astria Therapeutics (ATXS)
Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. analyst Michael Higgins maintained a Buy rating on Astria Therapeutics today and set a price target of $30.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Higgins is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Astria Therapeutics with a $21.50 average price target, implying a 318.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 28, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $13.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Karuna Therapeutics (KRTX)
In a report released yesterday, Jason McCarthy from Maxim Group maintained a Buy rating on Karuna Therapeutics, with a price target of $300.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $228.45.
According to TipRanks.com, McCarthy is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Karuna Therapeutics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $239.31, a -2.6% downside from current levels. In a report issued on August 8, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $280.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ATXS:
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Marchex (MCHX) and Augmedix (AUGX)
- Greenwave Reports Record Q2 2022 Revenues and Cashflows from Operations and Announces it Will Open Two New Metal Recycling Facilities Following Listing on Nasdaq
- Trulieve Cannabis (TCNNF) Gets a Buy from Needham
- DZ BANK AG Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF)