There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Argenx Se (ARGX – Research Report) and US Physical Therapy (USPH – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Argenx Se (ARGX)
In a report released yesterday, Akash Tewari from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Argenx Se, with a price target of $362.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $320.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Tewari is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Argenx Se has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $374.78, a 22.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 3, Morgan Stanley also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $375.00 price target.
US Physical Therapy (USPH)
Jefferies analyst Stephanie Wissink maintained a Buy rating on US Physical Therapy yesterday and set a price target of $140.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $103.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Wissink is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for US Physical Therapy with a $131.50 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ARGX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Newell Brands (NWL) and Commercial Vehicle Group (CVGI)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Consumer Goods Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Marcus (MCS), Marriot Vacations (VAC) and Fleetcor Technologies (FLT)
- Occidental Petroleum Marks a New High on Buffett’s Buy
- Deutsche Bank Maintains a Buy Rating on Saia (SAIA)