Blueprint Medicines (BPMC)
In a report issued on August 17, Joel Beatty from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Blueprint Medicines, with a price target of $96.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $71.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Beatty is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Blueprint Medicines with a $88.67 average price target, implying a 23.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 2, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $115.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BPMC:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Industrial Goods Stocks: Dcp Midstream Partners (DCP)
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: LegalZoom (LZ)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: and Altium (ALMFF)
- Hywin Holdings to Announce Second Half and Full Year of Fiscal 2022 Financial Results on August 31, 2022
- Aurora Mobile Participated in Drafting the Group Standard of Mobile App SDK Security Technical Requirements and Test Methods Officially Released Recently