JMP Securities analyst Jonathan Wolleben reiterated a Buy rating on Altimmune today and set a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $8.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Wolleben is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Altimmune with a $31.33 average price target, implying a 232.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 4, B.Riley Financial also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $26.00 price target.
JMP Securities analyst Reni Benjamin reiterated a Buy rating on Inhibrx today and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $29.20.
According to TipRanks.com, Benjamin ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Inhibrx has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $49.40, implying a 50.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on November 8, Credit Suisse also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $46.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ALT:
- JMP Securities Remains a Buy on Sutro Biopharma (STRO)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Booking Holdings (BKNG) and BurgerFi International (BFI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Palo Alto Networks (PANW) and I3 Verticals (IIIV)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks
- BTIG Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Broadmark Realty Capital (BRMK)