Aerie Pharma (AERI)
Needham analyst Serge Belanger maintained a Buy rating on Aerie Pharma today and set a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $6.86, close to its 52-week low of $6.39.
According to TipRanks.com, Belanger is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Aerie Pharma has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $18.00, a 162.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 14, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $27.00 price target.
In a report released today, Marie Thibault from BTIG maintained a Hold rating on Insulet. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $194.80, close to its 52-week low of $193.70.
According to TipRanks.com, Thibault is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Insulet has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $315.44.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AERI:
- Jefferies Thinks TG Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Barrington Keeps Their Hold Rating on HealthStream (HSTM)
- Needham Thinks Collegium Pharmaceutical’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Visa (V) Gets a Buy Rating from Jefferies
- Jefferies Believes ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) Still Has Room to Grow