S&P Global (SPGI)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Shlomo Rosenbaum maintained a Buy rating on S&P Global on June 3 and set a price target of $403.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $338.64, close to its 52-week low of $311.87.
According to TipRanks.com, Rosenbaum is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on S&P Global is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $418.21, a 24.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on June 1, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $401.00 price target.
Pebblebrook Hotel (PEB)
In a report issued on June 3, Simon Yarmak from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Hold rating on Pebblebrook Hotel, with a price target of $26.25. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $23.52.
According to TipRanks.com, Yarmak is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Pebblebrook Hotel is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $27.57.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SPGI:
- Aehr Test Systems to Participate in Fireside Chat at JP Morgan Chase Silicon Carbide (SiC) & Gallium Nitride (GaN) Week on June 7, 2022
- Goosehead Insurance to Participate in the 42nd Annual William Blair Growth Stock Conference
- Dollarama (DLMAF) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Oppenheimer Sticks to Its Buy Rating for SPX (SPXC)
- Franchise Group Enters into Exclusive Negotiations with Kohl’s Corporation