S&P Global (SPGI)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Shlomo Rosenbaum maintained a Buy rating on S&P Global yesterday and set a price target of $490.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $407.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Rosenbaum is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for S&P Global with a $504.14 average price target, representing a 25.2% upside. In a report released yesterday, BMO Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $473.00 price target.
Brixmor Property (BRX)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Simon Yarmak maintained a Hold rating on Brixmor Property yesterday and set a price target of $27.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $25.64, close to its 52-week high of $27.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Yarmak is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Brixmor Property with a $28.63 average price target, a 12.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 8, BMO Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $26.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SPGI:
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Conglomerates Stocks: IDEX (IEX), NOV (NOV)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: Electronic Arts (EA), The Estée Lauder Companies (EL) and Hershey Co (HSY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Boyd Gaming (BYD) and Tetra Tech (TTEK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Arrow Electronics (ARW), Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) and Epam Systems (EPAM)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Becton Dickinson (BDX) and Biogen (BIIB)