Rithm Capital (RITM)
In a report released yesterday, Eric Hagen from BTIG maintained a Buy rating on Rithm Capital, with a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $10.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Hagen is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Rithm Capital has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $12.65.
In a report issued on July 29, Dave Rodgers from Robert W. Baird maintained a Hold rating on Farmland, with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $14.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Rodgers is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Farmland is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $16.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RITM:
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Utilities Stocks: Core Laboratories (CLB), Devon Energy (DVN)
- New Buy Rating for Microchip (MCHP), the Technology Giant
- BTIG Keeps a Buy Rating on Instructure Holdings (INST)
- Roblox (RBLX) Initiated with a Buy at BTIG
- BTIG Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on 1Life Healthcare (ONEM)