BMO Capital analyst Mark Wilde maintained a Hold rating on Rayonier on November 5 and set a price target of $36.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $38.93, close to its 52-week high of $40.77.
According to TipRanks.com, Wilde is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Rayonier has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $36.00, implying a -9.4% downside from current levels. In a report issued on November 5, RBC Capital also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $36.00 price target.
Manulife Financial (MFC)
BMO Capital analyst Tom Mackinnon maintained a Buy rating on Manulife Financial on November 5 and set a price target of $34.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $19.59.
According to TipRanks.com, Mackinnon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Manulife Financial is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $27.04, implying a 38.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on October 25, Canaccord Genuity also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a C$30.50 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RYN:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Conglomerates Companies: Stantec (STN) and Pembina Pipeline (PBA)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Picks
- BMO Capital Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Athabasca Oil (ATHOF)
- BMO Capital Keeps a Buy Rating on Taseko Mines (TGB)
- BMO Capital Believes Crew Energy (CWEGF) Still Has Room to Grow