In a report released today, Michael Phillips CFA from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Progressive, with a price target of $121.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $112.67.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Progressive has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $117.50, implying a 1.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 6, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $112.00 price target.
Kkr Real Estate Finance (KREF)
Raymond James analyst Stephen Laws maintained a Buy rating on Kkr Real Estate Finance today and set a price target of $23.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $18.08.
According to TipRanks.com, Laws is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Kkr Real Estate Finance has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $22.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PGR:
- Coinbase Stock Recovers with Crypto Bounce; More Upside Potential Ahead
- Captor Capital Announces Letter of Intent for Reverse Takeover Transaction with Rimstock Holdings Limited
- Solid State Plc enters agreement to acquire battery pack manufacturer Custom Power LLC
- CBTX, Inc. Announces Correction to Date of Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call
- Citrine Global Corp. (OTCQB: CTGL) Announced its Subsidiary Files Provisional Patent Application Targeting to Address Oral Cavity Side Effects Associated with the Use of Medicines, Treatments, Aging or an Unbalanced/Unhealthy Lifestyle