Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX)
Goldman Sachs analyst Alexander Blostein maintained a Hold rating on Marketaxess Holdings on August 4 and set a price target of $281.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $270.86, close to its 52-week low of $249.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Blostein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Marketaxess Holdings with a $296.29 average price target, implying a 10.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Jefferies also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $280.00 price target.
In a report issued on July 21, Ken Usdin from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Northern, with a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $104.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Usdin is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Northern with a $112.32 average price target, an 8.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 11, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $129.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MKTX:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Marcus (MCS) and Chipotle (CMG)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Profire Energy (PFIE)
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Materials Stocks: Mesabi Shs (MSB)
- Drewry Financial Keeps Their Buy Rating on Ardmore Shipping (ASC)
- Goldman Sachs Remains a Buy on Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (HNORF)