Kimco Realty (KIM)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Simon Yarmak maintained a Buy rating on Kimco Realty yesterday and set a price target of $26.75. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $19.02, close to its 52-week low of $18.53.
According to TipRanks.com, Yarmak is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Kimco Realty with a $26.09 average price target, which is a 39.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Credit Suisse also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
Public Storage (PSA)
In a report released yesterday, Steve Manaker from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Buy rating on Public Storage, with a price target of $360.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $306.23, close to its 52-week low of $292.32.
Manaker has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Manaker is ranked #51 out of 7897 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Public Storage with a $371.78 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KIM:
- P2 Gold Upsizes Flow-Through Financing
- Ormat Technologies, Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized $375 Million Offering of Green Convertible Senior Notes
- Berenberg Bank Thinks Plymouth Industrial Reit’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Rexford Industrial Realty (REXR) Gets a Buy Rating from Berenberg Bank
- Terreno Realty (TRNO) Receives a Hold from Berenberg Bank