Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on KeyCorp (KEY – Research Report) and Western Alliance (WAL – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Wedbush analyst Peter Winter downgraded KeyCorp to Hold today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $18.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Winter is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
KeyCorp has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $20.58, representing an 11.2% upside. In a report issued on July 7, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $22.00 price target.
Western Alliance (WAL)
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini maintained a Hold rating on Western Alliance today and set a price target of $85.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $77.73, close to its 52-week low of $68.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Chiaverini is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Western Alliance with a $101.71 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KEY:
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Leaf Mobile Inc’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Aqua Metals’ Stock is Going to Recover
- BJ’s Restaurants (BJRI) Receives a Hold from Wedbush
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Plus Therapeutics (PSTV), Anixa Biosciences (ANIX) and Silverback Therapeutics (SBTX)
- Upbeat Q2 Results Strengthened Nucor Stock on Thursday