In a report released yesterday, Matthew Carletti from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Kemper, with a price target of $85.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $47.09, close to its 52-week low of $45.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Carletti is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Kemper with a $67.33 average price target.
Blackstone Mortgage (BXMT)
In a report released today, Steven Delaney from JMP Securities reiterated a Hold rating on Blackstone Mortgage. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $29.96, close to its 52-week low of $29.26.
According to TipRanks.com, Delaney is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Blackstone Mortgage with a $35.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on KMPR:
- DBV Technologies SA – American (DBVT) Gets a Buy Rating from JMP Securities
- Deutsche Bank Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Park Hotels & Resorts (PK)
- Monolithic Power (MPWR) Receives a Buy from Rosenblatt Securities
- Analysts’ Top Technology Picks: Rambus (RMBS), Life360 Shs Chess Depository Interests Repr 3 Sh (LIFX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Under Armour (UAA) and Revolve Group (RVLV)