There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Great Ajax (AJX – Research Report) and Bridge Investment Group (BRDG – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Great Ajax (AJX)
Raymond James analyst Stephen Laws maintained a Buy rating on Great Ajax today and set a price target of $14.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $8.92, close to its 52-week low of $8.68.
According to TipRanks.com, Laws is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Great Ajax is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $12.17.
Bridge Investment Group (BRDG)
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys maintained a Buy rating on Bridge Investment Group today and set a price target of $26.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $18.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Cyprys is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Bridge Investment Group has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $24.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AJX:
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Consumer Goods Stocks: Take-Two (TTWO), Weber (WEBR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: ManTech (MANT), Nerdy (NRDY) and Monday.com (MNDY)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Hologic (HOLX), Select Medical (SEM) and Bluebird Bio (BLUE)
- TipRanks Hinted at TWLO Stock Volatility Ahead of Syniverse Deal Closure
- Needham Thinks Celcuity’s Stock is Going to Recover