Goldman Sachs Group (GS)
RBC Capital analyst Gerard Cassidy maintained a Hold rating on Goldman Sachs Group yesterday and set a price target of $435.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $335.30, close to its 52-week low of $317.72.
According to TipRanks.com, Cassidy is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Goldman Sachs Group with a $446.21 average price target, which is a 32.0% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $418.00 price target.
RBC Capital analyst Daniel Perlin maintained a Buy rating on Mastercard yesterday and set a price target of $403.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $350.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Perlin is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Mastercard has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $435.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Keros Therapeutics (KROS) and Amryt Pharma (AMYT)
- Evercore ISI Maintains Their Buy Rating on Chewy (CHWY)
- Kennedy-Wilson (KW) Receives a Buy from Evercore ISI
- Analyst Rating Update on This Canadian Energy Stock
- Evercore ISI Maintains Their Buy Rating on Ashland (ASH)