There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Goldman Sachs Group (GS – Research Report) and Gaming and Leisure (GLPI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Goldman Sachs Group (GS)
J.P. Morgan analyst Kian Abouhossein maintained a Buy rating on Goldman Sachs Group on January 6 and set a price target of $465.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $397.51, close to its 52-week high of $426.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Abouhossein is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Goldman Sachs Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $477.23, which is a 20.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 3, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $556.00 price target.
Gaming and Leisure (GLPI)
J.P. Morgan analyst Joseph Greff maintained a Buy rating on Gaming and Leisure on January 4 and set a price target of $57.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $46.62.
According to TipRanks.com, Greff is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Gaming and Leisure is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $55.88.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Atmos Energy (ATO) and Hollyfrontier (HFC)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: The Chefs’ Warehouse (CHEF) and Landec (LNDC)
- Northland Power (NPIFF) Gets a Hold Rating from Tudor Pickering
- ATB Capital Markets Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on PrairieSky Royalty (PREKF)
- ATB Capital Markets Believes Freehold Royalties (FRHLF) Won’t Stop Here