First Republic Bank (FRC)
In a report released today, Jason Goldberg from Barclays maintained a Hold rating on First Republic Bank, with a price target of $198.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $156.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Goldberg is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
First Republic Bank has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $173.91, a 13.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 11, Jefferies also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $171.00 price target.
Synchrony Financial (SYF)
In a report released today, David Scharf from JMP Securities maintained a Buy rating on Synchrony Financial, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $31.22, close to its 52-week low of $27.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Scharf is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Synchrony Financial with a $42.12 average price target, a 36.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 8, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $38.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FRC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Abbott Labs (ABT), ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) and Alnylam Pharma (ALNY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: 3M (MMM) and Canadian National Railway (CNI)
- Shopify Poised to Meet Expectations, Says Analyst
- A Glimpse into the Hottest Software IPO of 2020
- Teradyne to Announce Second Quarter 2022 Results