Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on Douglas Emmett (DEI – Research Report), HSBC Holdings (HSBC – Research Report) and Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL – Research Report).
Douglas Emmett (DEI)
Raymond James analyst William Crow maintained a Buy rating on Douglas Emmett today and set a price target of $28.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $22.84, close to its 52-week low of $21.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Crow is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Douglas Emmett has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $27.67.
HSBC Holdings (HSBC)
Goldman Sachs analyst Martin Leitgeb downgraded HSBC Holdings to Hold today. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $32.85.
Leitgeb has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Leitgeb is ranked #2824 out of 7991 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for HSBC Holdings with a $6.68 average price target, which is a -79.7% downside from current levels. In a report issued on August 2, BNP Paribas also downgraded the stock to Hold.
Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL)
Raymond James analyst Patrick O’Shaughnessy maintained a Buy rating on Jones Lang Lasalle today and set a price target of $287.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $180.96.
According to TipRanks.com, O’Shaughnessy is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Jones Lang Lasalle is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $272.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DEI:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: Dana Holding (DAN), Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) and Hudson Tech (HDSN)
- C-Bond Systems’ Patriot Glass Solutions Division Receives Purchase Order from Another Texas School for Security Film
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals Adds Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and Oregon Health & Sciences as Clinical Sites for its Ongoing Trial of Seclidemstat as a Treatment for Ewing Sarcoma and FET-Rearranged Sarcomas
- Milestone Scientific Announces Distribution Agreement with Clinical Technology, Inc. for the CompuFlo® Epidural System
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Clean Harbors (CLH) and Everi Holdings (EVRI)