There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Financial sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Discover Financial Services (DFS – Research Report) and Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Discover Financial Services (DFS)
J.P. Morgan analyst Richard Shane maintained a Buy rating on Discover Financial Services yesterday and set a price target of $140.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $100.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Shane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Discover Financial Services is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $126.07, representing a 23.6% upside. In a report issued on July 8, RBC Capital also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $135.00 price target.
Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP)
In a report released yesterday, Steven Alexopoulos from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on Pinnacle Financial Partners, with a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $78.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Alexopoulos is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Pinnacle Financial Partners with a $92.20 average price target, representing a 18.1% upside. In a report issued on July 7, Raymond James also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $85.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DFS:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Consumer Goods Names: DR Horton (DHI), Tractor Supply (TSCO) and Carvana Co (CVNA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Biogen (BIIB), Danaher (DHR) and Intuitive Surgical (ISRG)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: AT&T (T), Envestnet (ENV) and Lockheed Martin (LMT)
- H-CYTE to Expect the Completed Acquisition of Jantibody Within 30 Days
- South Plains Financial, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2022 Financial Results