Deutsche Bank AG (DB)
Goldman Sachs analyst Chris Hallam maintained a Buy rating on Deutsche Bank AG today and set a price target of EUR19.10. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $9.88, close to its 52-week low of $9.46.
According to TipRanks.com, Hallam is ranked #1091 out of 7877 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Deutsche Bank AG with a $14.04 average price target, a 42.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 27, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR15.00 price target.
BMO Capital analyst James Fotheringham maintained a Hold rating on SLM today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.73, close to its 52-week low of $16.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Fotheringham is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
SLM has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $21.20, a 26.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 18, Stephens also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $19.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DB:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: AptarGroup (ATR), Eldorado Gold (EGO) and Nexa Resources SA (NEXA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Alliant Energy (LNT) and Imperial Oil (IMO)
- Cowen & Co. Thinks TFI International’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Does Apple Care About Monopolistic Practices?
- Why Does Warren Buffett Favor Occidental Petroleum?