Cincinnati Financial (CINF)
RBC Capital analyst Mark Dwelle maintained a Hold rating on Cincinnati Financial on February 16 and set a price target of $133.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $126.25.
According to TipRanks.com, Dwelle is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cincinnati Financial is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $140.00.
M&G Plc (MGPUF)
RBC Capital analyst Mandeep Jagpal maintained a Buy rating on M&G Plc on February 16 and set a price target of p250.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.88.
According to TipRanks.com, Jagpal is ranked #5977 out of 7805 analysts.
M&G Plc has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $3.16, which is a 6.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 8, Morgan Stanley also upgraded the stock to Buy with a p270.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CINF:
- Analysts’ Top Services Picks: Paramount Global Class B (PARA), Trade Desk (TTD)
- Wall Street Analysts Are Neutral on Top Healthcare Picks
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Boston Beer (SAM) and Loblaw Companies (OtherLBLCF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Conglomerates Companies: BorgWarner (BWA), USA Compression (USAC) and Carrier Global (CARR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Black Hills (BKH) and Continental Resources (CLR)