Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Bank of America (BAC – Research Report) and SITE Centers (SITC – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Bank of America (BAC)
Jefferies analyst Ken Usdin maintained a Hold rating on Bank of America on February 13 and set a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $47.91, close to its 52-week high of $50.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Usdin is a top 25 analyst with an average return of
Bank of America has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.58.
SITE Centers (SITC)
Mizuho Securities analyst Haendel St. Juste maintained a Hold rating on SITE Centers yesterday and set a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $15.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Juste is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on SITE Centers is a Hold with an average price target of $16.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BAC:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Broadcom (AVGO), Palo Alto Networks (PANW) and Tufin Software Technologies (TUFN)
- BMO Capital Keeps a Hold Rating on Spartan Delta (DALXF)
- BMO Capital Keeps Their Hold Rating on First Quantum Minerals (FQVLF)
- TC Energy (TRP) Receives a Buy from BMO Capital
- Wall Street Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Picks