Banco Santander Chile (BSAC)
In a report released today, Tito Labarta from Goldman Sachs maintained a Hold rating on Banco Santander Chile, with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $14.11, close to its 52-week low of $13.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Labarta is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Banco Santander Chile is a Hold with an average price target of $16.00.
Herc Holdings (HRI)
Goldman Sachs analyst Jerry Revich maintained a Buy rating on Herc Holdings today and set a price target of $150.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $106.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Revich is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Herc Holdings has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $147.25.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BSAC:
- Goldman Sachs Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Domino’s Pizza (DPZ)
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Lam Research (LRCX)
- Goldman Sachs Keeps Their Buy Rating on Gates Industrial (GTES)
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Its Sell Rating for Primoris Services (PRIM)
- Goldman Sachs Keeps Their Hold Rating on Manitowoc Company (MTW)