American International Group (AIG)
Credit Suisse analyst Andrew Kligerman maintained a Hold rating on American International Group today and set a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $55.04.
According to TipRanks.com, Kligerman is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for American International Group with a $66.00 average price target.
Riot Blockchain (RIOT)
In a report released today, Darren Aftahi from Roth Capital maintained a Buy rating on Riot Blockchain, with a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $8.26, close to its 52-week low of $4.02.
According to TipRanks.com, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Riot Blockchain is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $14.83.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AIG:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Merck & Company (MRK), Ventyx Biosciences (VTYX) and Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Zscaler (ZS) and DocuSign (DOCU)
- Converge Technology Solutions Corp. Acquires Newcomp Analytics
- Pool stock looking like a buy now, Barron’s says
- IHS stock looking like a buy, Barron’s says