Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Allstate (ALL – Research Report), Standard Chartered (SCBFF – Research Report) and Hiscox (HCXLF – Research Report).
Raymond James analyst Charles Peters maintained a Buy rating on Allstate today and set a price target of $145.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $123.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Peters is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Allstate is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $135.40, a 9.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 2, Goldman Sachs also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $142.00 price target.
Standard Chartered (SCBFF)
In a report released today, Raul Sinha from J.P. Morgan reiterated a Buy rating on Standard Chartered, with a price target of p610.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $6.62.
Sinha has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Sinha is ranked #2350 out of 7784 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Standard Chartered with a $7.98 average price target, a 23.8% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 1, Berenberg Bank also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a p640.00 price target.
In a report issued on March 11, Ivan Bokhmat from Barclays reiterated a Hold rating on Hiscox, with a price target of p1027.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $13.00.
Bokhmat has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Bokhmat is ranked #2207 out of 7784 analysts.
Hiscox has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $14.34, implying a 10.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 3, RBC Capital also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a p1000.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ALL:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ascendis Pharma (ASND), Airsculpt Technologies, Inc. (AIRS) and Cara Therapeutics (CARA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Marathon Oil (MRO), Oasis Petroleum (OAS) and KLX Energy Services Holdings (KLXE)
- Analysts Conflicted on These Conglomerates Names: Continental Aktiengesellschaft (OtherCTTAF), Sunworks (SUNW) and Superior Drilling Products (SDPI)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Gritstone Oncology’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Northern Star Resources Ltd (NESRF) Got Some Good News