Evercore ISI analyst David Motemaden maintained a Hold rating on Allstate today and set a price target of $122.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $130.92.
According to TipRanks.com, Motemaden is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Allstate with a $137.40 average price target.
Urban Edge Properties (UE)
Evercore ISI analyst Samir Khanal maintained a Buy rating on Urban Edge Properties today and set a price target of $21.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $18.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Khanal is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Urban Edge Properties has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $23.00, implying a 23.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 15, Wolfe Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $25.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ALL:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP), General Mills (GIS) and Dollar General (DG)
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Robert W. Baird Remains a Buy on FedEx (FDX)
- Robert W. Baird Maintains Their Buy Rating on Torrid Holdings (CURV)
- Noble Financial Thinks Sierra Metals’ Stock is Going to Recover