Agree Realty (ADC)
BTIG analyst Michael Gorman maintained a Buy rating on Agree Realty yesterday and set a price target of $78.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $75.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Gorman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Agree Realty with a $80.82 average price target, a 4.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 22, Truist Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $84.00 price target.
BTIG analyst Jake Fuller maintained a Hold rating on Vacasa on August 29. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $3.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Fuller is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Vacasa with a $7.50 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ADC:
- BTIG Remains a Hold on Store Capital (STOR)
- Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd (HNORF) Receives a Buy from Citigroup
- Webjet Limited (WEBJF) Gets a Buy from Citigroup
- Shaw and Partners Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Iluka Resources Limited (ILKAF)
- BTIG Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Liquidia Technologies (LQDA)