AGNC Investment (AGNC)
JMP Securities analyst Trevor Cranston reiterated a Hold rating on AGNC Investment today. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $12.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Cranston is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for AGNC Investment with a $12.69 average price target, implying a 0.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 25, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $12.50 price target.
Cowen Group (COWN)
JMP Securities analyst Devin Ryan reiterated a Buy rating on Cowen Group yesterday and set a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $35.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Ryan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Cowen Group is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $58.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AGNC:
- JMP Securities Reiterates Their Buy Rating on Invitation Homes (INVH)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for James River Group (JRVR)
- JMP Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Arista Networks (ANET)
- JMP Securities Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Walker & Dunlop (WD)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Arista Networks (ANET) and ZoomInfo Technologies (ZI)