Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on The Hershey Company (HSY – Research Report) and Rover Group (ROVR – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
The Hershey Company (HSY)
In a report released today, Pamela Kaufman from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on The Hershey Company, with a price target of $224.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $233.30, close to its 52-week high of $241.45.
According to TipRanks.com, Kaufman is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on The Hershey Company is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $237.86, which is a 3.7% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Mizuho Securities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $222.00 price target.
Rover Group (ROVR)
In a report released today, Lauren Schenk from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Rover Group, with a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Schenk has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Rover Group has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $6.13.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HSY:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Haemonetics (HAE), Morphic Holding (MORF) and BioNTech SE (BNTX)
- Amicus (FOLD) Gets a Hold from Morgan Stanley
- Goldman Sachs Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Entrada Therapeutics Inc (TRDA)
- SVB Securities Keeps Their Hold Rating on TCR2 Therapeutics (TCRR)
- Morgan Stanley Sticks to Its Sell Rating for Editas Medicine (EDIT)