Companies in the Consumer Goods sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Stellantis (STLA – Research Report) and Trigano SA (TGNOF – Research Report).
Kepler Capital analyst Carola Holtz maintained a Buy rating on Stellantis on March 17 and set a price target of EUR24.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $16.79.
According to TipRanks.com, Holtz is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Stellantis is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $22.40, a 32.9% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 3, RBC Capital also upgraded the stock to Buy with a EUR19.00 price target.
See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>
Trigano SA (TGNOF)
Trigano SA received a Hold rating and a EUR130.00 price target from Kepler Capital analyst Alessandro Cuglietta on March 17. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $190.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Cuglietta is ranked #1158 out of 8345 analysts.
Currently, the analyst consensus on Trigano SA is a Hold with an average price target of $139.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on STLA:
- Stellantis Announces Launch of the First Tranche
- Stellantis NV put volume heavy and directionally bearish
- Freedom of Mobility Forum Announces Agenda, Panelists for March 29 Live Debate
- Stellantis allocates BEV-centric STLA Large platform to Cassino Assembly Plant
- Stellantis Announces Allocation of BEV-centric STLA Large Vehicles to Cassino Assembly Plant